Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lower Tumon, Guam pictures

Lower Tumon, Guam pictures


View Larger Map

I have been planning to take pictures of Tumon along the San Vitores road and also the Tumon Bay. I got A chance this morning to wake up early, about 4:45 am, but to my disappointment the sun was not up early today. I contented myself taking pictures of the different places I have been in Tumon. The dim light makes it hard for me to get a good shot so I just click any chances I got.



Holiday Inn, I parked the pickup here. Its kinda safe here and that I was planning to walk along the beach but it was too dark







Bus shed in GuamThe bus sheds in Guam are now painted yellow with the words "Share the Love"











Tumon Business Center
This is the marker for the Tumon Business Center.

Here you can find the next pictures.









Bank of Guam Lower Tumon branch














The Blessed San Vitores Church












San Vitores Church












Subway across the street

























Acanta Mall Marker with all the establishments in it.












Acanta Mall

View Larger Map

Margaritas Burrito, they have lunch buffet taco and burrito every Friday












Walking further you will see Grand Plaza Hotel where Yuan San Restaurant is located and the Tumon Sands Plaza where one of the two stores of Louis Vuitton is located









Yuan San Chineses Restaurant












Tumon Sands Plaza












Tumon Sands Plaza Marker












Louis Vuitton Tumon Sands Plaza












Louis Vuitton Display at Yumon Sands Plaza












Louis Vuitton in Tumon Sands front












Tumon Sands Plaza front












Across Tumon Sands Plaza there is a new business center. So far the Burger King fastfood store is up and running...the rest are still setting up there stalls










Burger King












There is a ride here called Sling shot. It was too dark for me to get a picture of the structure so I content myself with the marker.










Across this structure is where Guam's Las Vegas style shows are shown, the Sand Castle.















Sand Castle Marker













Still up for shopping? Then Galleria and The Plaza are your perfect place.

Galleria in Lower Tumon













Louis Vuitton in Galleria













The Plaza across Galleria













The Plaza logo













Outrigger Hotel













Under Water World















If you don't have a ride or just wanna relax and let the bus take you to your destination you can wait here for the bus









Guam Mass Transit Bus Stop

Are you staying late? Late as in 5:30 am! If your hungry try these two noodle houses

Fuji Ichiban 24 hour Noodle house















Papa G's Noodle Station


The Blue Lagoon Marker...housing different restaurants










The Blue Lagoon


 Near the Holiday Inn there is a magic shop and the latest pizza parlour in Guam













The Trick Stop













California Pizza Kitchen

I walked from the left side to the right side of San Vitores Road hoping that the sun will be up by the time I got back to Holiday Inn but its already 5:40 am and yet its still dark. Next time I will be just on the right time to catch a perfect picture of Tumon Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment