Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photos taken while at Infusion Coffee & Tea

Visit the newly opened coffee shop of Infusion Cofee & Tea
source: http://emzstyle.com


Infusion Coffee & Tea located across Nissan in Upper Tumon is my weekly hangout place one because of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee in a French press(I think they are the only one offering coffee in French press here in Guam) and second is because of the ambiance.

If you have been in their coffee shop you will find a unique interior with the photos and some unique wall designs. I was able to get some pictures on a not so busy day, was hoping to get more pictures but I don't want to disturb or intrude to some of their clients privacy in their coffee or chat time.

Below are some images I took hope you like them:

Was trying to capture sunset effect


Wall deco at Infusion in color




Wall deco at Infusion in Black & white



Seats at the back in clolor


Seats in black & white


If I get a chance will try to take more photos of the interior. But for now lets enjoy my Jamaican Blue Mountain shall we.

1 comment:

  1. this is erally great photos like it thanks for it

    ReplyDelete